Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Question for Sensei! fans.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Daberpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Have any of you read or heard of Suki Dakara Suki from CLAMP? I found it at the near by comic book store and it is A LOT like Sensei.

    The main girl, Hina, looks a lot like Hibiki (with a few attitude differences; this girl is a lot more hyper but, like Hibiki, is very innocent and naive), while the teacher, Aso sensei, is a lot like Ito sensei (in appearance and personality, but sans the smoking).

    Any thoughts on this? It's published in french by Pika Edition, and I found a translation site (there might be better, this was the first on the search I just did in google) http://www.animecubed.com/manga/suki/ Just curious, as I am a big fan of Sensei! and most other student/teacher stories. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Daberpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woops! So much for researching before I post. I just found out that Tokyo Pop is releasing this under the title Suki. The first issue will be out Feb.10.04. I guess that's still a few days down the road.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •